Saturday, June 26, 2010

Confessions of Me [Intro]

My blog will serve as my outlet and my getaway.

Some days will just be storytelling of what goes on in my day to day life, and others will be an outline of my YouTube show of the same name as this blog.

I play fair, and I tell my own opinion. If you have something to say, feel free to say it.

My words are my own, there is no disrespect here. Just opinion.

I'm not known to insult. I'm a caring person who has compassion for others, even those who honestly don't deserve it and those who I personally do not know.

Remember, YOU are not obligated to read this. If YOU see something YOU don't like, leave. I have no obligation to you or any other person who CHOOSES to read my posts. It is simply words of my own honesty.

This is Lexxi, signing off...

Welcome to Confessions of Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment