Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Confessions of Me[Aryssa Grace]


I'm the youngest of three girls, and with my oldest sister being married for seven years and getting older and my middle sister not wanting to have kids, I never thought I would have any nieces or nephews. So, when the news came that my oldest sister was pregnant, I was in shock. She hadn't wanted children due to her demanding job.

As the months passed and Amber's belly got bigger, I couldn't wait for the arrival of my new baby niece or nephew! Everyone thought it was going to be a boy, while I alone just new it was going to be a baby girl. And was I right? I do believe so! We went in for an ultrasound when Amber was around six months and when we saw that the baby had what the doctor called a "powder puff", the only response I could come to was tears rolling down my face.

On September 9th, 2008, Aryssa Grace Brannan was born. A joy she was. Of course she had some lungs on her, but I didn't mind. I had always been the oddball of my family. I used to think that I was adopted because I didn't look a thing like anyone. Everyone had green eyes and brown hair, while I had blue eyes and blonde hair. With no surprise, to this day EVERYONE believes that Aryssa is my daughter because she has blue eyes and blonde hair (Her mother and father have green eyes and brown hair too). I just say yes she is, because if that's what others honestly think of me, then they deserve a lie. Haha.

Now, nearly two years later, she has been a great part of my life. I never thought such a little person could hold so much love for the world in their tiny body. She has been such a great joy. And she loves talking to people, sharing with others, and hugging. Her favorite singer? None other than Justin Bieber! And she could go for days listening to him. She so sweet and loves to eat haha!

I love this little girl so much, and I can't wait until she's older so that I can spoil the hell out of her! YES! I'm one of those Aunts!

This is Lexxi signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment